My Message To Garcia

I think the short essay, A Message To Garcia is very true.  Lots of people don't work as hard as they should.  People should always want to succeed in life and want to be financially secure.  Some people don't want to work for success.  They want everything to come easy without putting in the effort.  Then you have the people who aren't afraid to work hard.  They want to do good in life and they don't want everything to come easy to them.  If everyone didn't do anything then the world would fall apart.  I agreed with the author, they tells us in the essay that we need the hard workers,  and that is true.  If everyone just sat around and was not productive, nothing would get done!  Lots of people don't want to work hard.  So when you have a person who comes to work on time, does everything they are supposed to do,  and more, employers will always want to hire that person.  But then you have the people who don't want to work hard.  They show up late and barley do anything they are suppose to.  Those are the people no one is going to want to hire, and the company that does employ them is afraid to fire them.  When you think about it why would you want to be the lazy person?  Nothing beneficial come out of laziness.  I would want to be the hard worker who everyone wants then to work for.




Five ways I will have a successful school year is...

1) I will pay attention in class and read all directions carefully and make sure I understand them.

2) I am going to keep my lad top charged and organized.

3) I am going to keep a planner for all my work and write all my work down.

4) locker is very organized so all my books are organized so I can keep everything together.

5) I am going to keep up with all my work and not procrastinate.





Comments

  1. Nice work, Quinn. You have a good analysis of Hubbard's essay (49/50). I also think you have a positive and workable Action Plan (46/50). I would have liked to see more detail in the plan, but I can tell you are on the right track. Total grade: 95/100.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! I got a little crossed up in grading and called you Quinn. Sorry, Caroline!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Western Civ

Western Civ

Western Civ