Human Geo

Today in human geo class we did not take that much notes.  The only thing we took notes on were the first paragraph and had to write the last sentence down.  After that your computer ran out of power so we could note take notes on your blog.  The first thing we talked about was how farming in our community could help the entire world.  It takes a lot of gallons of gas for the food you have of your plate to get to you and when people near you farm it helps take away those gallons of gas we are using to get the food to us.  Then we talked about the states that do thing like farm and the other states that are more like cities.  We started to think about the people those states voted for and if that president would help them.  Most of the farming states would vote republicans.  Last thing we talked about was voting for presidents.  The people that vote for presidents the most were the older people like 70 and older.  You said you think that 16 year olds should be able to vote but I don't think they should be allowed to vote.  I know I would vote if I was allowed to but I don't know if I would want some of the other people my age voting for the president.  That seems like a lot of responsibility and I think most of the kids my age would take it as a joke.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Western Civ

Western Civ

Western Civ