My First Day Of  High School!!


My first day of high school went very well. John Carroll is way smaller than my middle school.  I went to Perry Hall Middle and there was around 700 kids in my 8th grade class so the hallways were very crowded!  Here the school is the perfect size.  I have already been playing soccer for the school so I already knew a lot of the girls.  I came to school early so I could get all the books ready for my classes and start off the day good. By accident I went to my advisory instead of my first class and almost ended up being late to my first class.  After that I went through biology then algebra.  I had a lot of fun because I knew a lot of the people. Next I went to advisory, free, and lunch.  My advisory was very fun, they gave us cookies and pencils.  During free I went to the trainer down stairs and they heated my leg.  I strained my hamstring the other day and I am trying to get better as fast as I can.  Lunch was very fun! The lunch food is amazing here!  I also loved sitting with my friends. Then I went to intro to bible.  It was the first class about religion I have been in other then Sunday school. I found it very interesting and loved to learn about it.  Then I came to your class.  You are probably the funniest teacher I have this year.  I am looking forward to your class.  Then I went to English I had a lot of fun because we did a lot things to learn about our classmates. After that the day was over!  I was suppose to go to soccer practice but it was canceled so my mom came and picked my sister and me up and then we went home.  My favorite part about the school was being able to see my sister Mia, it is so much fun to see her in the hallways and say hi!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Western Civ

Western Civ

Western Civ