Human Geo (test)

Today in class we took a test.  It was my first test of the year!  There was around 20 questions on the test and two short essays.  I thought the test was very easy.  The only question that I could not remember was about where all the ancient Greeks met up to vote and things like that.  So I just used another term other then the original one which was the market.  The questions were very easy if you studied for it.  I loved this unit because I am Greek and I love to learn about there amazing history.  The two short essays were very easy.  They asked about the famous quote the unexamined life is not worth the living.  We had to describe what it meant to us (I described it in one of my previous blogs).  The other essay was about the parts to the death of Socrates.  I found his trial very interesting, so that question was easy to answer for me.  After that there was a bonus question about what the mountain is called that was named after McKinley but all I could remember was that it started with a D.  Most of the questions were very easy so I hope I get an A on it!  He said that we could do something if everybody got an A and I think that might be possible.  After that we had a lot of time so he told us we could wright our blogs and that is what I'm doing now so I don't have to do it tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Western Civ

Western Civ

Western Civ