Human Geo

Today in class we had 4 groups present.  I was absent Friday so I did not know we have to have to present because I checked the wrong thing.  One group forgot to send it to you so they all got zeros but I felt bad.  Other then that the other groups were good but I am just really stressed out about making a project tonight plus soccer.  I am good at presenting and it doesn't scare me and I like are class so I think it will be fun.  I just don't like that I have to do it by myself and everyone has a group.  I am probably going to go for the B instead of the A because i feel like It is going to be a lot of talking for one person if I do the A and one group did the B project and it seemed really easy.  I am gonna start on my project during my free and hopefully get very far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Western Civ

Western Civ

Western Civ