Human Geo

Today in class we went over on what was going to be on the test.  I already made a thing on one note of 90 question on what to know so I can quiz my self. I am so nervous and such a bad test taking I  am going to up up overnight this week studying bc if I dint pass and I have to got to summer school then I went be able to go to Greece this summer and my family will go without me.  I am so nerves and all my teacher wan there review packets turned in and is still have 2 more to do and that is going to take me forever to do bc they are my worst subjects.  The only good thing about today is that I did the extra credit points for English which took me like 5 hours probably more. but I got about 5% points to add to my total grade that is gonna help me a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Western Civ

Western Civ

Western Civ