Human Geo

Today In class we just went over the slide and you told us we were gonna have a quiz on it tomorrow.  I found it very weird that a lot off the people who were in charge of there country had a brother who was killed.  I also thought it was cool that Syria President was a doctor before and then everything got ruined after his father and his brother died so then he became president.  I didn't like how he dose all those horrible things to his people.  I can't even believe anyone would want to bomb a hospital.  I also thought it was interesting that Kenya has a president that was caught cheating on the election and all they said was red it and didn't change anything.  But I did like when you told use the story about Egypt and how they all stood up to there ruler and made him step down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Western Civ

Western Civ

Western Civ