Western civ

Today in class we started on our projects.  My group went first since we did food.   We did pitabread spinish pie and baklava.  Friday we made the baklava and the pita bread because they were able to stay in the fridge for three days and not go bad.  Sunday I made the spinish pie they were not that hard to make.  It only takes me an hour to make like 50 or more.  When we got to school we had class last so I went in and started to heat up all the food.  We had a slide show but i didn’t really use it I just went off of memory and explain how you can make them.  By the end of clas all the food was gone because the class ate it all.  I had a great time doing this project and it was probably one of my favorite projects I have ever done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Western Civ

Western Civ

Western Civ