Western Civ

Today in class we went over the other projects.  We still have 2 more projects to do after this.  We heard about greek civilization and the pottery making in Ancient Greece.  Both were really good and interesting.  I gave the first project a 95%. But I can't remember what I took points off of.  I was probably knowledge on the subject and creativity I don't really remember tho.  The second project we had I gave them all a 100% because they all knew everything about it and since they only had a little time to make it I think they did and amazing job.  The only thing I would take points off of is because it was really long at the end when they went over the Gods and Goddess because people started to loose interest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Western Civ

Western Civ

Western Civ