Western civ

Today we had a test.  I think I did ok.  I just hope I got a 90% or above because my dad got mad that I got a 90% on my last test because it was on ancient Greece and he talks about it all the time and he wanted me to get 100%.  I feel like we never went over the old thing.  I total forgot about most of that stuff and I focused more on the things that we just learned.  Also something we didn't even go over.  Like the ancient spartan women and thing they did.  we never went over it.  I just am worried about my grade because I studied all the thing we just learned thinking it would be most of the test even though it was really just 5 questions on the test.  I feel like most of the class probably thinks the same thing as me.  We just got to look at our test and turns out I got a 73%.  Thats okay but my dad is probably gonna still be mad at me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Western Civ

Western Civ

Western Civ