Western Civ

Today are class was shortened to 40 minutes because of the assembly.
So when we came in we took the test right a way so we would have time to finish it.
I did not think the test was that bad.  As long as you studied the power points and listen to what he said last class when he told us what would be on the test you probably did fine.  Also this is the first class I have been to today because I had to get my braces off so I had time in the morning to study Again and make sure I got everything right. After that we have to read birth of the renaissance and Luther leads the reformation.  You didn't write on the board that we need to take notes so I didn't.
It also says that are last test will be on those 2 sections.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Western Civ

Western Civ

Western Civ